Do you want to know how to make 100 dollars fast?
Keep reading, and I am sure that you will find a lot of options.
We all need money. Preferably we need to make money as fast as possible, and for many of us making money while not being tied to an office, the specific workplace is a dream come true.
Imagine being able to make money fast, from anywhere in the world, having the freedom to travel, to decide your working hours, and earning more than 100 dollars a day.
For most of us, this is a beautiful little story but impossible to reach. You probably think that being able to work online, earning a stable income, having the freedom to organize our lives as we see fit is a privilege for those who are luckier than you.
I am here to tell you to put away the false beliefs that tell you that you are not one of the lucky ones because you are!
We live in an era of possibilities. We live in a world that has no limits when it comes to creating your dream job.
As a kid, I couldn’t imagine that I would grow up in a world where I wouldn’t have to work as my parents did. Stable job, from 9 to 5, usually for many, many years, doing the same thing repeatedly, not even thinking that we can have another life, a better, more flexible life where you get to be your boss.
For you In order not to spend months doing research, getting discouraged, and frustrated, I have created a list of ways that can lead you to earn money fast, 100 dollars a day, and even more.
What you need to do is to absorb and implement what you are about to read and put aside your beliefs. Maybe you think you are not good enough; or maybe you are scared to change your life even though you don’t like working at a current job. Maybe you were instructed by others that a job must be hard, boring, limiting.
No matter what you subconsciously believe in, I am here to tell you that you absolutely can be one of the lucky ones.
Maybe you are looking to earn 100 dollars fast, to pay some bills, buy that gorgeous piece of clothing you saw at the store the other day or simply have enough until your next paycheck.
Whatever the reason is for you to choose this article, there is a way to make money fast.
All you need to do is to start.
Reading this article on “How to make 100 dollars fast” is the first step. Let’s try not to get overwhelmed and take one step at a time.
Keep in mind that some of the tips suggested will get you to earn an immediate 100 dollars while for others, it may take some time, or you need to combine them to reach the 100-dollar target. Be patient and persistent.
Are you ready to learn how to make money fast?
Let me tell you how.
21 Best Ways to Make $100 Fast Today
I know you love free money, that’s why I also included a few ways to make free money also. Now you are ready to go, $100+ is waiting for you. It’s on you how fast you implement and get your money now.
1. Become a Tour Guide
If you are in love with your city, if you know its heart and soul, use it. Use that knowledge to make some new friends, have some fun and earn money.
There are many services that you can join, depending on where you are. If they are not in your city, create your own private tours. Show those hidden beauties, cozy little cafes, local bookstores, landmarks, good music, local art.
If the place you live does not have tourists, well, then skip this tip on how to make 100 dollars fast and go to the next one.
There are many websites that you can check out if you like the idea of becoming a tour guide.
- One of them is Showaround, where you can sign up as a local and set your hourly price.
- Another one is Embark, where you can join as a tour guide and earn some money. For being a guide here, you need to love an outdoor experience and be ready for some adventures.
2. Airbnb Experiences
Yes, that’s right. Airbnb has another excellent service that you can be a part of and make some money. If you have a particular skill, if you can cook a great domestic meal, know about an interesting topic regarding your city, you can offer it to the travelers and have a blast, while earning money with Airbnb Experiences.
3. Earn Money While Walking
- One of the apps is Sweatcoin that tracks your steps, and you get paid, although they are paying you with their currency – Sweatcoins. It is a digital currency, but don’t worry, you can spend it on products or services in the Sweatcoin store.
- WinWalk tracks your daily steps. For every 100 steps you walk, you get rewarded with one coin. You have a chance to earn 100 coins daily and exchange them for e-gift cards.
- Lympo is an app that gets you involved in challenges that you need to complete to earn the rewards.
4. Digital Dreamland
Nowadays, with the digital era shining upon us, making money while using your skills and talents has never been easier. There are so many apps and websites that you can join and start earning immediately.
Although, you need to know that like everything else in life, branding yourself and creating certain credibility on the platforms, takes time.
Start by choosing smaller jobs, say yes to a lower amount of money that you think your work is worth, and build your way up.
Even if you are looking for quick cash on the side or to make some serious cash and permanent job, you need to put some time and effort. Start by exploring websites, read everything, ask questions, and register. Be persistent in finding jobs, and it will all work out.
- Fist website that I would recommend is UpWork, one of the biggest freelance platforms that include lists of thousands of jobs in various categories. Even the ones you thought you could only do in an office.
- Another great place to earn is Flexjobs. This website offers remote full time, part-time, freelance jobs, so take your pick.
- Let’s not forget Remoteok. This platform has a lot to offer in various fields, but as it seems to me, their main target is the digital crowd; software development, design, marketing. There is a section “Become a digital nomad” that is very interesting to explore.
At the end of the digital dreamland section, I would suggest to go and check out Virtual Vocations. This is a platform that offers telecommuting jobs and virtual work. They have very diverse fields, so it is worth to look them up.
As you can see, with so many choices, it is hard to pick one. That is a story for another blog. I can understand how frustrating and overwhelming it can be to go on so many websites and try to position yourself somewhere.
My advice would be, go with what moves you. If you like their design, it seems easy for you to understand their rules, go, and try. If it doesn’t work, not a big deal, choose another one.
The main goal is to get started.
5. Get Paid to Test Websites
Many companies will pay you to test websites. What you need to have is a computer, smartphone, or tablet with audio and video recording. You also need to be able to download the testing software, so if you are not keen on doing that, you may skip this opportunity.
Plus, you need to be 18 years old, so anyone reading this part of the article who is below that age can also go to the next suggestion.
- You can start by visiting Trymyui has various opportunities, and you can make up to 10 dollars per test.
- Next in line for you to search is Userlytics allows you to test websites, apps, advertisements, videos, and prototypes.
- Another excellent opportunity to earn money is UserTesting. They offer unreleased beta versions of websites, software, and apps.
If you like the excitement of being the first to see something new, maybe this is the right thing for you.
Some of these websites might not work out for you at all, but if you try one and get disappointed, don’t give up.
6. Get Paid for the Music Reviews
How great is this? Not only that, you get to listen to music, but you also get to have your say and get paid for it. The amount of money you may earn this way is not that high, but it can be an easy extra something on the side.
- Earnably, you have various tasks that you can complete to earn points. They offer surveys, listening to the radio, watching advertisements, or music videos. Here you have the option to receive your payment either via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Amazon gift card.
- There is a Playlistpush that helps independent artists to get their songs on playlists and allows Apple Music, Deezer, and Spotify users to monetize their playlists. If you like the song you, you add it to your playlist and get paid between 1 – 12 dollars per song review. You must have the least 400 followers on your playlist to qualify, and the pay depends on your reputation.
- Try this option by visiting Research.fm. They pay you to take a survey and give them feedback on various radio stations. You can claim your earnings in the forms of the Amazon gift card.
- If you want more options, you can go to Hitpredictor. This is a website that helps predict the next hit songs. They pay you to pre-test songs. You can sign up, choose the type of music you like, and rate it. Earnings are received through Amazon gift cards and prizes.
7. Online Courses Are Very Big Now
It has never been easier to gain new knowledge from anyone in the world. You can explore and learn about any topic you are interested in. What is even better for someone looking to earn some money is that you share with the entire world what you are good at.
If you have any special skills, any knowledge that you consider significant, go online, and share it with people.
Believe me; there is an audience for everything you have to offer!
We usually think that the knowledge we have in common and everyone is as knowledgeable as we are. This is not the case. There are people out there who can really benefit from what you know and can do, so share with them your wisdom.
There is nothing wrong with putting a price on your skills, so set your worth and create an online course.
- If creating online course interest, you check out Skillshare. Through their platform, they connect teachers and those wanting to expand their knowledge in areas like design, illustration, writing, business, technology, entrepreneurship, film, and photography. If you want to become a teacher, all you must do is create your first class from anywhere you want and publish immediately. They will help you grow your followers and teach you how to expand your reach. You are paid monthly for every person who watches your class.
- A similar website for you to create an online course is Udemy. There are many categories in which you can find your niche. There is music, design, personal development, business, marketing, photography, IT, and many more. You can earn money every time someone buys your course. They have over 30 million students worldwide, courses in over 50 different languages in more than 190 countries. Through this website, your chance to find the targeted audience and earn money is very high, so check them out and put yourself out there.
- Teachable is another place where you can create and sell a course. As they state on the website, “Everything is teachable,” so choose your topic and start. You can create your course for free. You can tailor the look of your course without any previous coding knowledge.
8. Love Taking Photos? Why Not Sell Them
Most of us are equipped with high-quality cameras on our phones. Some of you may even have a professional camera and love taking photos. Why not sell photos of yourself online and get the money by simply doing what you would anyway do for free?
- Start by visiting Shutterstock, a website that sells photos online. You simply submit high-quality images and videos and make money every time your content is downloaded. You can even earn more by referring to new contributors and customers to this website.
- Adobe Stock allows you to upload your images, videos, vectors, or illustrations. You can do that by downloading from Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Bridge CC, and through the web. And you can also track the sales at any time. Every time your content is sold, you get 33% commission for photos and vectors and 35% commission for videos. When you reach a minimum of 25 dollars, you can request a payout via PayPal or Skrill.
- iStock is another website where you can sell your images or videos. You would need to submit 3 to 6 samples of your photos, illustrations, or videos through Gettyimages. Once reviewed, they will let you know if you passed to sell either on Getty Images or iStock.
When your content is sold, you can earn a percentage that can differ. The good thing is that you retain the copyright of your work.
9. Feel Good by Helping Others While Earning Money along the Way
Studies show that we feel happiness by giving, caring for others, and feel needed. If you love to help others, you can put it to good use and make some money out of it, so it is a win-win situation for everyone.
- By joining TaskRabbit, you can help people with their everyday tasks. You can choose your rates, make a schedule that fits your life. Once you create a profile and pick what you would like to help people with, and they notify you of potential jobs nearby. You can select the one you want to do, agree on the details with the client, and submit the invoice once you complete the work.
- Gigwalk allows you to work when and where you choose. You would need to download an app, register your account, and link your PayPal account to get paid. After you complete that, you can find gigs in your area and apply. You submit your work directly in the app. The good thing is that you can pick gigs that are anywhere from 5 minutes to a few hours, depending on your preferences.
- Thumbtack finds local professionals for almost anything you need. You can choose the field you are comfortable working in, and the list is very long. They offer services in moving, house cleaning, handyman, massage therapy, personal training, dog training, makeup, event photography, and so on.
10. Earn Money by Spending Money
It sounds strange, I know, but you can earn money while spending it. If you are spending the money anyway, you might as well benefit for some percentage of total spending getting cash back into your pocket.
- Ibotta is an app that you need to install and start getting your money back for certain purchases. What you need to do after you finish your shopping is to go on the Ibotta app and search for cashback offers. Take a photo of the receipt and upload it to the app. The next step is to get your money back. Yes, it is that easy!
- There is also a Dosh, an easy to use app where you do not need to be bothered by uploading receipts and providing proofs of purchases. What you need to do is connect your credit and debit cards, and whenever you use them to make a purchase, Dosh gives you cashback. You will get 5 dollars bonus when you sign up and 10 dollars for each friend you refer to the app. Once you reach the balance of 25 dollars, you can cash out via Direct Deposit or PayPal.
- Check out Swagbucks, another app that puts cash back into your wallet. You can shop online, search the web, watch videos, or answer surveys. You can redeem your points for gift cards or get cash back through PayPal.
11. Get Paid to Eat Out
Most of us are hedonist by nature. If you enjoy nice restaurants, good food, and a glass of wine or beer, why not get paid to do so? There is an app that rewards your hedonistic taste.
You can have a nice meal and at least cover some costs while enjoying your time out. Sounds good to me.
If you feel that this might work for you, check out Seated. They give up to 30% back of what you have spent. What you need to do is to download the app, book a restaurant, have a nice meal, and get rewarded.
At the end of the meal, take a picture of your receipt and upload it to the app. You can redeem your rewards for gift cards in the Rewards Store.
One important thing to know is that for every reservation made, Seated donates one meal for a child in need through ShareTheMeal. You can also do so.
To conclude, by enjoying your time out, you get a percentage of what you spend back, plus, you are helping those in need.
12. Airbnb – Fast Way to Earn a 100 Dollars
If you have any extra space that you can rent out, with a little bit of effort, some nice pillows and throws, a couple of candles, you can earn fast, not just 100 dollars but much more.
This is, of course, if you don’t mind sharing your space with people you don’t know.
As Airbnb is a quite secure platform, I would suggest giving it a go. You never know who you might meet.
13. Get Paid to Invest Your Money
If you ever wondered how you could invest your money and if these ideas always seemed attractive but impossible due to the lack of your knowledge and skills – there is an app for that.
Go to Acorns, an app that helps you invest, save, and spend without you having to worry about it. They are simply “rounding up” the spare change after your purchases, and that money goes as an investment into the stock market. What is great about it is that they offer 5 dollars bonus once you open your account.
14. P2P Lending
If a bank can do it, maybe you can as well. Lending money has always been around, and people, most banks these days, are earning a significant amount by simply giving to those in need.
P2P lending is a way that connects those who need money to those who have money to lend.
This is also called “social lending.” To find out more about this way of making money, go to Lending Club. This is a platform where you can register and choose where you want to invest, in terms of a loan.
There are some requirements that you need to meet, and you need to get familiar with the rules and regulations. I suggest getting familiar with the system, read everything carefully and if this is something that may be a good fit for you, try it out.
15. Saving as Another Great Way to Gain Money
Just think about every dollar or two that you could have put aside every day for years, but you didn’t. Except for those who are brilliant at putting aside some money for “rainy days,” most of us are just terrible savers.
How can you change your life with a dollar, you may think now, right? But one by one, in time, you can be surprised how “little goes a long way.” I will assume that you got convinced with my argument and decided to try, maybe for the first time saving some money.
Start your saving journey by visiting Digit. This platform is designed to analyze your spending and automatically saves an ideal amount every day. You can share with them what is it that you are saving for and let them do all the work. They will even pay you 5 dollars for joining, plus you get a saving bonus every three months.
I wanted to give you some interesting options that are hard to collect throughout the internet. I hope that you learn some new ways of earning money fast that you didn’t know before.
Having said that, let’s not forget some of the more familiar jobs that you can do and earn money fast, which is the whole reason why you are reading this article anyway.
16. Drive People Around
Great way to meet new people, get to know your city and all the hidden spots, and earn quick money.
- You can join Uber, which is a technology platform. Their smartphone app connects drivers with riders, and it is very easy to use. What you do to become a driver is to have a car, have at least one year of driving experience, and clear background screening. You also need a valid driver’s license, proof of residency in the city/state you want to work in, and insurance for your car. The rest is easy, you install their driver app, and as when you want to work, through the app, you will receive ride requests.
- Another interesting app in this section is Lyft. This is a ridesharing app that connects people looking for a ride with those who have a car. For you to be able to drive with them, your car must be at least 2005, have four doors, and with the air conditioning system.
The fair that you earn will go directly to your credit or debit card or through your PayPal account.
17. Deliver Food
Another great way to be outside and earn some cash. An easy-going option to earn money, at your paste, without having to follow a specific working schedule.
A great way to do that is through UberEats. We talked about Uber in the previous section, but they have an additional service that enables you to earn by delivering food from a local restaurant. You can use your car, bike, scooter or walk if you like. What is great about this option is that you get paid the same day, up to five times a day.
If you need cash immediately, this option is efficient and easy. What you need to do is log in to the Uber Partner app and start accepting the delivery requests.
To be able to deliver by car, you need to have a valid driver’s license and insurance and at least one year of driving experience.
If you want to deliver by driving a scooter, you need to be at least 19 years old, have a scooter under 50cc, valid driver’s license, registration, and insurance.
If the bike is your choice, you need to be 18 years old and have an ID.
DoorDash is another interesting platform where you can join and make easy money. You must be a minimum of 18 years old, have either car, bike, scooter, or even truck to receive delivery requests, you must have a smartphone. Also, a driver’s license with a minimum of one year of experience and valid insurance. They require that you complete an orientation that you can do either online or in person.
By driving with them, according to their website, you can make up to 25 dollars per hour. You are guaranteed a minimum of 10 dollars per hour, and if you, for some reason, do not earn that, DoorDash pays you the difference. Tips that you are making are 100 percent yours.
18. Dog Sitting
Another easy and healthy way to make money if you love furry little buddies and outdoors. If you do not like posting ads and searching solo for job opportunities in this field.
Rover is a dog walking and pet sitting website that you can join. Rover is an app where you get to set your prices and schedule as well as the size, age of the pets you are willing to take care of.
What you need to do is create your profile, set the price and types of dogs you want to take care of, as well as a schedule that works for you. You can get paid two days after you finish the job.
They are offering dog boarding, which means taking care of a dog, or a cat, overnight at your place, dog walking, dog daycare, and house sitting (staying with a pet in their home).
If you love writing and have a good sense of humor, check out Listverse.
You can get paid 100 dollars to write a “listicle.” If you are not sure what Listicle is, I suggest looking it up, who knows, maybe this can be the perfect way to make 100 dollars fast.
20. Lease Your Unused Store
There are many people in need of short-term storage. You can offer your free space for stacking their stuff for a certain amount. If you have an empty room or a garage you are not using, basement, basically any space that you do not need, you can post an ad and rent it. Leasing your space is usually short term.
There are people moving houses, relocating, or simply looking to stack some boxes somewhere for a while. Why not offering them a solution for their problem for a rate that you see fit?
21. Sell Useless Stuff Online
We stack so many unnecessary things around, and they take so much of our space. In the meantime, the craving for new stuff does not stop.
There are so many great websites where you can sell unwanted things.
Try eBay, where you can sell anything. Having some old clothes, you don’t need? Sell them. Some old books, furniture, anything that you don’t use anymore, you can try selling.
eBay is very easy to use. All you need to do is sign up for an account, create a listing for the things you want to sell, create a price, confirm the details and payment option, and you are done.
A similar platform is Craigslist. What you need to do is register, choose a state where you live, go to post to classifieds button, and select your type of posting. The next thing to do is to enter the posting information, add images and pricing, and you are done.
22. Complete Micro Tasks for $100 fast
How interesting is that when you complete a couple of tasks daily and get points for that. And even more interesting is that when you can convert those points into real money. Some websites pay points for your day to day microtasks.
- Earnably, you have various tasks that you can complete to earn points. They offer surveys, listening to the radio, watching advertisements, or music videos. Here you have the option to receive your payment either via PayPal, Bitcoin, or Amazon gift card.
- ShopKick is a shopping reward app. You earn reward points, completing different tasks. After earning enough points, they are called “kicks” you can redeem them for a gift card.
I truly hope that after reading this article, you will do your research among many options that I gave you and start earning money fast, maybe even right away.
It is confusing and discouraging when you don’t know where to start. Even more when you are not sure what would you like to do. I suggest trying different things until you reach the state of mind when you do not even notice that time has passed while you are doing something. That would be the right job for you. Something you enjoy doing.
Here you have so many options available for you to choose. Go on each website, read their job offers, try it out if you find it interesting and who knows, maybe you will find a perfect way to make money right away in your PayPal. If not, do not lose your hope, just be persistent, disciplined, and do not give up.
One step at a time, people. You will get there!
I love to hear if you know any other way to make 100 dollars fast?